● Students to provide their own laptops for the workshop.
● Bring their phone cameras.
● On site equipment such as cameras, mics, light will be available.
● Royalty Free Music will be provided.
Day 1 :
● Introduction to the workshop. ● Legalities of Filmmaking. ● Groups are formed. ● How to tell a story.
● Client Briefs are given. ● Video crew roles. ● Script writing. ● Storyboarding. ● Editing Introduction (Think for the editing room)
● Camera Operation Introduction. ● Microphone Introduction. ● Lighting Introduction.
● Students start filming their projects. ● Students to bring their own props.
● Editing day with mentors. ● Re shoots if needed. ● How to make money with digital video.
● Presentation from an industry expert in the video industry. ● Showcasing of storyboard, script and final video project for parents and friends.
Students who want to learn more can also sign up for our one year digital production programme that is for after school students and adults, with guidance on how to build their businesses on social media.